Founded Y.C. Cable in Taiwan and specialized in monitor cables.
Y.C. Cable USA Inc. entered the OEM field and opened a facility in Silicon Valley, California.
Y.C. Co., Ltd. opened the wire harness plant in China.
Moved the plastic injection molding facilities from Taiwan to China.
Y.C. Cable East established in Piscataway, New Jersey.
Y.C, Cable opened Southern California operations in Los Angeles, California.
Y.C. Cable USA INC. established in Fremont, CA.
Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. relocated to new factory in TangXia, Guangdong, China.
- Y.C. Cable USA Inc. expanded facility to 25,000 square feet.
- China factory obtained ISO14001 Certificate.
2004 - 2006
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. obtained QS9000 Certificate in China
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. established wire extruded plant and RoHS ICP Lab. in China.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. obtained OHSAS 18001:1999 certificate in China.
Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. obtained QC80000 certificate in China.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. obtained IOS/TS16949 certificate in China.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. entered the market of automotive related products in China.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. obtained ISO13485 certificated in China and entered the medical field.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. obtained MFi manufacturing license in China.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. established plastic injection molding facility in China.
- Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. introduced TPS (Toyota Production System) in China.
- Y.C. Cable USA Inc. entered antenna cables and antenna module assembly.
- Y.C. Cable USA Inc. had class 10K clean-room installation in Fremont, California.
- Y.C. Cable USA Inc. entered light electronic assembly in Fremont, California.
Y.C. Cable USA Inc. massively expanded automotive cable assembly line(s).
Y.C. Cable Co., Ltd. upgraded the certification from ISO/TS16949 to IATF16949 in China.