Production Assembler (Level 1) / Wire Harness and Cable Assemblies
- Under limited direction of a lead/supervisor/manager, provides assembly support in building wire harness and or cable assemblies.
- • 1 years work experience related to soldering and crimping in the electronics industry.
• Ability to communicate with manager and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to interpret all documentation, including SOPs, work instructions, customer supplied drawings and IPC-620 workmanship standards.
• Ability to solder RoHS compliant (non-lead) materials.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- • Reads and follows processes and performs work as assigned
• Able to use basic hand tools safely.
• Cuts, strips, crimps, or otherwise assembles the materials used to produce cable assemblies
• Routes, wires, and assembles electronic components using wire layout boards
• Distinguishes colors and read small print in order to perform procedural process
• Maintains a clean and safe work area
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• All Production workers are expected to be available to work in all area of production
Basic computer skills (database management, word processing and spreadsheet)
Compensation：$16.00 to $22.00 per hour based on the knowledge and experience
Visit www.yccable.com for company details.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Offered and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off