Sales Account Executive
Be a part of a dynamic team! Become a SALES ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE of an established globally recognized industry leader of local and off-shore electronics manufacturing services (cable assembly and wire harness manufacturing).
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location: Silicon Valley, Fremont (CA)
- 2+ years in sales and customer service.
- Knowledge of electronic components and cables in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment a plus
- Experience with ERP and EDI software a plus
- Familiarity with transportation and routing
- Strong Computer skills necessary; familiarity with MS Windows, Excel & database programs
- Bachelors or related college degree preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math capabilities
- Team player. Superior customer service skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented. Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Identify, prospect, develop and manage strategic corporate accounts and business relationships for the Company
- Make decisions about the profitability/sales margin of their proposals, cost control, negotiating contracts with customers, preparing proposals for customers
- Provides consultation or experienced advice to management on the status of the market, technology, their customer base, and general business activity
- Providing prompt customer feedback and issue resolution
- Track business activity and generate reports
- Other duties as assigned by Management