Careers Y.C. CABLE
Senior Production Assembler
Be a part of a dynamic team!
Provide support to the sales and production departments of an established globally recognized industry leader of local and off-shore electronics manufacturing services (cable assembly and wire harness manufacturing).....
Senior Production Assembler (level 2) / Wire Harness and Cable Assemble
- Refer to the content below
- 5+ years’ work experience related to soldering and crimping in the electronics industry.
- Ability to communicate with manager and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to interpret all documentation, including SOPs, work instructions, customer supplied drawings and IPC- 620 workmanship standards.
- Motivated and detail oriented • Attention to detail, excellent hand dexterity
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Possesses good communication skills and a great attitude
- Basic computer skills (database management, word processing and spreadsheet)
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- 5+ years: Wire harness assembly experience (highly preferred.)
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions.
- Cuts, strips, crimps, or otherwise assembles the materials used to produce cable assemblies. Able to work with epoxies and adhesives.
- Routes, wires, and assembles electronic components using wire layout boards
- Operate semi-automatic equipment such as crimp presses, wire twisters and wire strippers
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of wire harnesses and cable assemblies using friendly test fixtures
- Use of a solder RoHS / Non-RoHS/ Leaded and lead free solder connections.
- Ability to evaluate any mechanical or material issues
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- All Production workers are expected to be available to work in all area of production
Certified to IPC-A-610 or 620 workmanship standards
Required to wear a mask , common surfaces are sanitized and vaccination requirements, etc.
Compensation：$24 to $27 Per Hour based on the knowledge and experience
Visit www.yccable.com for company details.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Offered and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please submit your resume to email@example.com