Job Description: Warehouse Specialist
We are looking for an energetic Warehouse Specialist to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products for our growing operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarity with FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, Int’l shipments, customs
- Detailed oriented (many items with very similar part numbers/descriptions)
- Manufacturing experience (strongly preferred )
- Prepare material for the production
- Organizing stock and maintaining inventory
- Perform inventory counts and ensure inventory accuracy
- Maintain, manage and update inventory controls
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Ability to follow procedures (SOPs) and work instructions as applicable
- Able to lift heavy products up to 40 lbs.
- Team player
- 1+ yrs. experience in warehouse
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Forklift Certified
- Dedicated to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction
- Must maintain good attendance
Visit www.yccable.com for company details.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.