Wire Harness and Cable Assemblers
We need Skilled Solderers & Harness/Cable Assemblers
Y.C. Cable, USA Inc. has been in the cable assembly market since 1985, with manufacturing and distribution in Fremont CA, and China. Y.C. Cable is ISO 9001:2015, UL and CSA certified. With our diverse manufacturing capabilities in OEM / ODM, our cables can be found in the industrial, automotive, computer, telecommunications, medical, RF, and consumer markets. Currently, we have the following job opening at our Fremont, CA facility. This would be a temp-to-hire position.
Wire Harness and Cable Assembler – With Soldering Skills
SUMMARY: Under limited direction of a lead/supervisor/manager, provides assembly support in building wire harness and or cable assemblies.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and follows processes and performs work as assigned
• Cuts, strips, crimps, or otherwise assembles the materials used to produce cable assemblies
• Distinguishes colors and read the small print in order to perform the procedural process
• Learns and retains information, relating to standards and specifications, through provided classroom and on-the-job training
• Ability to evaluate any mechanical or material issues
• Place finished goods in the designated area
• Maintains a clean and safe work area
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• All Production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 years of work experience related to soldering and crimping in the electronics industry.
• Ability to communicate with the manager and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to interpret all documentation, including SOPs, work instructions, customer-supplied drawings, and IPC-620 workmanship standards.
• Ability to solder RoHS compliant materials.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic computer skills (database management, word processing, and spreadsheet)
• Certified to IPC-A-610 or 620 workmanship standards
• Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 quality standards
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.